Submitting a Nomination
1. Provide a suggested short (30 words or less) citation that highlights the accomplishments for which you wish your nominee to be recognized.
2. Provide a concise (150 words or less) summary of your nominee’s contributions in public service, as described above.
3. Highlight (in 900 words or less) the outstanding achievements of the nominee, as well as discuss why the individual or organization is deserving of recognition from the Lasker Foundation, including the consequences of the nominee's work for medical research, public health, or healthcare.
4. Include a brif one-page biography or organizational profile.
5. Provide supporting letters from colleagues familiar with the nominee's work. Letters of support can be either uploaded as part of this nomination package or mailed separately to the following address:
Lasker~Bloomberg Public Service Award
Attention: David Keegan
405 Lexington Ave., 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10174
6. Nominations and all supporting materials must be received by the Foundation no later than Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 9 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.